1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER
www.accent-systems.com is a domain name owned by ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U with registered address at Terra Alta, Pol. Ind.Can Carner, 1-3 – 08211 CASTELLAR DEL VALLES (Barcelona) B64666951, registered in the Barcelona Companies’ Register, volume 40244, sheet 166, page B 360664, Registration no. 1 and e-mail address info@accent– systems.com
2. DATA PROTECTION
ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U is the Data Controller for the processing of the User’s personal data and you are hereby informed that said data will be processed in accordance with the current legislation on protection of personal data and in accordance with the current information society regulations. You are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations provided for to carry out the processing are:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications, provided prior authorisation has been given for this, by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to make commercial communications.These communications will be made by ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. and related to its products and services, or by any of its partners or suppliers with which it has signed a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies
- To process orders, applications or any type of request made by the user via any of the forms of contact made available to him/her
- To send the website news bulletin.
- If the user presents his/her CV to our company electronically and/or via a web form, his/her data will be processed confidentially and for the sole purpose of processing his/her application. The data will be enciphered for transmission. If there is any change to your data, please inform us of the changes in writing, so that we can keep your data correct and up to date
Criteria for storage of the data: they will be stored for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and, when no longer necessary for said purpose, they will be erased using appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the complete destruction thereof.
Recipients of the data: Unless there is a legal obligation, ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. informs and explicitly guarantees to users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties and that, whenever it transfers personal data in any way, the User will be asked for his/her explicit, informed and unequivocal consent prior to said transfer.
International transfers: No data will be transferred internationally to countries outside the European Union.
Right to withdraw consent at any time
Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data and the right to restrict and object to them being processed.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
- You may revoke at any time the consent you have given to receive commercial communications, by sending your request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details for the exercise of your rights:
- Postal address: Terra Alta, Pol. Ind.Can Carner, 1-3 – 08211 CASTELLAR DEL VALLES (Barcelona)
- E-mail address: email@example.com
………………………………………….. – …………………………………………..
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact form or presented on download forms, Users explicitly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. are true, and is responsible for communicating any change thereto.
All the data requested on the website are compulsory, as they are needed to provide the User with an optimum service. If you do not provide all the data, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your requirements.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. is complying with the current regulations on data protection and states that the data are processed lawfully, faithfully and transparently with regard to the interested party, and that they are appropriate, relevant and restricted to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures set out in the current data protection regulations, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated to said Users the appropriate information for them to exercise them.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for it to function, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are owned by ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. or, where relevant, it has a licence or explicit authorisation from the authors. All the content of the website is duly protected by intellectual and industrial property rules, and is registered in the corresponding public registers.
Irrespective of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, operation, distribution and commercialisation require, in all circumstances, the prior written authorisation of ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. Any unauthorised use is considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that do not belong to ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. and that might appear on the website belong to their respective owners, and it is they who are responsible for any possible dispute that might arise in relation to them.
ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. recognises the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights of these owners, and the mere fact that they are mentioned or appear on the website does not mean that there are any rights or responsibility relating to them, or any backing, sponsorship or recommendation by ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U.
If you have any comments to make regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, or any comment on the website contents, you can do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. is exempt from any type of liability arising from the information published on its website, if said information has been manipulated or entered by an outside third party.
You may be redirected from the website to content on third party websites. Given that ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. cannot always monitor the content entered by third parties on their respective websites, it cannot assume any liability with regard to said content. In any event, it will withdraw immediately any content that might contravene domestic or international laws, morals and public order, and will remove immediately the redirection to said website, and inform the relevant authorities of the content in question.
ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. cannot be held liable for information and content stored on, for example, but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. website. Nevertheless, and in compliance with the provisions of the current Information Society regulations, it places itself at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, and cooperates actively in the removal or, where relevant, blocking of all content that might affect or contravene domestic or international laws, third-party rights or morals and public order. If the user considers that the website has content that might be classified as such, he/she is asked to notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it operates correctly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days/year, 24 hours/day. However, ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. does not rule out the possibility that there may be certain programming errors, or that cases of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances might occur that make access to the website impossible.
The website servers may detect automatically the user’s IP address and domain name. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file which allows us to process the data subsequently to obtain solely statistical measurements, allowing us to know the number of pages printed, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
6. BLOG RULES OF BEHAVIOUR
ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. thanks you for your interest in using our participation channels. Comments are a way for all users of this medium to participate.
If you want to participate in our blogs, you must accept these rules:
- User Liability.When you participate in the web blogs, you alone are liable for the messages you disseminate in them, and guarantee that you will hold ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. fully harmless with regard to any claim that might be made in this aspect.
If the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he/she is the owner or has the owner’s authorisation to distribute such material in the Blogs.
And ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. is exempted from liability for any claim made by third parties in this regard.
- Before publishing a message, the user must select the appropriate blog. Any messages that are not relevant to the topic of the blog may be deleted.The publishing of promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material or chain letters is strictly prohibited, as is any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment not appropriate for the normal development of topics in the blogs.
- The user must respect all other users.The user must be tolerant and respectful with the messages and opinions of other users. Any messages that might be considered harmful to third-party rights or which prevent peaceful participation in the blogs may be removed.
- ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published on the web blogs in accordance with the appropriate terms and measures, and the user is not entitled to any type of compensation.
- ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U.is not responsible for what is published in the web blogs, nor does it guarantee the veracity or accuracy of the information published in them. It is the user sending the messages or information who is responsible for their content.
- ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U.does not guarantee the availability or the continuity of the web blogs service, and may modify it, suspend it or remove it from the website with no prior notice, at any time.
- If a user is affected by illegal actions, or detects incorrect use of the web blogs by other users, he/she may inform ACCENTADVANCED SYSTEMS, L.U. of this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating in the subject line “blog moderation”, so that ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. can moderate or remove them.
- The user shall hold ACCENT ADVANCED SYSTEMS, S.L.U. harmless with regard to any claim which may be made against it for the messages that the user has disseminated in the blogs or for any other conduct associated with or deriving from the use made by the user of the web blogs.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION