the long term evolution for machines
WHAT IS LTE-M
LTE-M’s wider bandwith allows to achieve greater data rates, lower latency and more accurate device positioning.
This communications protocol also supports voice and mobility, provides extended coverage and is ideal for machine to machine communications and solutions that uses IoT devices. It is the key element to improve the efficient use of resources.
ADVANTATGES OF USING LTE-M
- Ideal for mobile applications.
- Highest bandwidth of any LPWA technology.
- Lower device prices.
- Battery life up to 10 years.
- Deep penetration in buildings and underground.
- Extended range.
- 3GPP standardized technology using licensed spectrum.
- Voice support via VoLTE.