Rental, construction and manufacturing industry
Large construction sites and the manufacturing industry usually work with heavy, life-threatening equipment that might compromise the safety of both employees and projects. By tracking the position and usage time of tools and corporate vehicles you will be able to diminish on-site risks while meeting complicated customer specifications.
In large construction works, immediately report on-site incidents with our panic button and minimize employee’s finding time thanks to our geolocation feature.
An excavator rental company may build in trackers in their vehicles to monitor their position, usage hours and timesheets.
When working with heavy machinery, automatically deactivate approaching vehicles and life-compromising equipment whenever an operator is nearby.
How do our loT solutions help?
- Check employees in and out of premises and generate subsequent timesheets.
- Alert workers about critical actions (e.g., truck refuelling, special loads entering, dangerous equipment, etc.).
- Manage user access during high-risk operations to prevent leaks and fire outbreaks.
- Automatically check loaded items before departure to a construction site.
- Attribute responsibility in labour incidents by providing proof of who was present.
- Track exact position and usage hours of corporate vehicles and fleets.
- Monitor motion & shocks during production, manipulation, storing and distribution.
Do you want to know more about how
you can change your business?
Internet of Things
UWB vs BLE Beacons for indoor location
Learn about the precision, range, and other unique properties of UWB and how it compares to BLE in terms of cost and energy efficiency.
How artificial intelligence can improve safety at workplaces
With AI, companies can use predictive analytics to identify potential safety risks and alert workers before something dangerous happens. This technology also allows for faster response times in emergency situations and better data-driven decisions about how best to reduce risk.