Health care and biopharma
The Health Care and Biopharma sectors deal with extremely sensitive equipment and life-time compromising conditions. Guarantee the timely shipment of emergency materials, ensure the proper cooling of drugs, and trace the contact chain of frontline professionals with our smart IoT track and trace business solutions specific for the health
Hospitals can install beacons in their ambulances’ medical devices. Detailed data on temperature, humidity and air pressure levels are sent to the cloud, while reporting real-time equipment location.
Laboratory supply managers can now locate and confirm the arrival of urgent medical equipment and drugs up to the minute thanks to real-time geolocation of their medical shipments.
Frontline health care professionals are now able to trace back their contact chain with positive patients thanks to our fully anonymous IoT, non-invasive CT-wristband.
How do our loT solutions help?
- Geolocate your urgent drug and medical equipment shipments and plan alternative routes in case of delays.
- Control the conditions of medical equipment & hospital supplies in medical facilities and ambulances.
- Protect medications during transportation from damage resulting from freezing or overheat.
- Ensure regulatory compliance regarding temperature integrity of drugs and biological samples.
- Detect whenever social distance in a crowded waiting room is not kept.
- Trace the exact COVID-19 contact chain of health care professionals or high-risk patients.
- Lock doors with sensible materials and manage access to hand-picked users.
Do you want to know more about how
you can change your business?
Internet of Things
UWB vs BLE Beacons for indoor location
Learn about the precision, range, and other unique properties of UWB and how it compares to BLE in terms of cost and energy efficiency.
How artificial intelligence can improve safety at workplaces
With AI, companies can use predictive analytics to identify potential safety risks and alert workers before something dangerous happens. This technology also allows for faster response times in emergency situations and better data-driven decisions about how best to reduce risk.