Connecting iot devices around the clock
Accent Systems’ small IoT gateways create a local IoT network and communicate with both static and moving surrounding IoT devices. They send relevant data back and forth, which is then displayed through our cloud-based web dashboard. Our gateways can also work as a mobile system, thus being suitable for moving infrastructures.
Ensure a solid connection on the way
- Connects to existing IoT cellular network.
- Works in indoor facilities (multiple fixed locations) and in moving infrastructures (ambulances, corporate fleets, forklifts, etc.).
- Supports GNSS, WI-FI, Cell ID, Bluetooth Beacons, UWB.
- Pair it with any of our beacons and trackers.
Our IoT Gateway
- Bluetooth 5.0 Long Range
- IoT communication technologies
GPRS, LTEM/CATM1, NB-IOT
- Supported geolocation technologies
GNSS, Wi-Fi, Cell ID, Bluetooth Beacons
- Special features
Adjustable alarms and push notifications
Do you want to know more about our
Internet of Things
UWB vs BLE Beacons for indoor location
Learn about the precision, range, and other unique properties of UWB and how it compares to BLE in terms of cost and energy efficiency.
How artificial intelligence can improve safety at workplaces
With AI, companies can use predictive analytics to identify potential safety risks and alert workers before something dangerous happens. This technology also allows for faster response times in emergency situations and better data-driven decisions about how best to reduce risk.